Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I've Been Held Back By Something



















There's something about being up so late that brings out the best in me. My speakers are quietly spilling out my memories and I'll spend just a little more time before enjoying my bed. There is nothing like a good nights sleep, but often all these ideas and schemes don't let me have those. It's alright, I won't mind waiting a bit, because all I've got is time to waste. This summer, I'll go to the beach all the time. I can't wait to take Scout for a walk in the sun, and run from my car to the front door at 3 am, scared of my own shadow.

They say you have to have to have somebody
They say you have to be someones'
They say if you're not lonely alone,
Boy there is something wrong
_Nada Surf

There's nothin' wrong with me. I just don't know who somebody is. But I'd like to be someones'.

About Me

My photo
rightoffthecuff@yahoo.com