Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Unfair to Ignore, Impossible to Address

I find myself thinking I've made a mistake. I think it's just that places always make you feel a certain same way; they just have that feel about them, and I was foolish enough to leave a place that felt good. It might be that, it might be the weather, it might be that I had felt safe and alone and I could just worry about me and not have too many people to worry about.

I get so overwhelmed, and feel trapped so easily.










I never thought I was claustrophobic.

I wish I were happier, I have so many happy pictures saved in my pictures. About love, about friendship, about being alive and excited about things. Anything. It's just a waste of such a nice life.

About Me

My photo
rightoffthecuff@yahoo.com