Blog Archive

Sunday, May 2, 2010

You're Your Mothers' Daughter

I should not have come with you today. I didn't want to go, and only went because you seemed angry. And you were, and are, all the time. I thought I might make you feel better, but I didn't. I was only the outlet for you to bitch, in all crudeness and honesty. And it helps you for me to be that outlet so most times I ask the questions that I know you'll answer, and then let you talk it all out to feel better.

Insulting me on purpose just to be malicious, as you never do, well...hurt, and frankly I'm angry now. Maybe malicious isn't the right word. Even though the word "mean" is elementary and juvenile, I think it's more suiting.

The funniest thing is that once you asked what was wrong, and I told you, you didn't take back what you said, you didn't make it better, you just hid behind what you said. And now you seem angry at me, for being hurt by you. Like it's my fault for being sad.



I've noticed I only write anything when sad, or angry. I'm stupid when happy, I think.

I find myself pretending more and more with everyone. It's like we're always on display. I'm glad school will be over soon. Hopefully I will be more happy back home.

About Me

My photo
rightoffthecuff@yahoo.com